*Love is in the air and Knowledge is Everywhere*

Monday, February 14, 2011

I'am A Good Netizen



Technologies are everywhere. Does it make our lives easily? I agree with this but maybe sometimes NO.

Computers are very helpful to us. Especially to the students like me. Computers are more accommodating if it has internet connection. Many sources will come out to help us. Like Google, Yahoo, Wikipedia, Wiki answers and many more. Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and many more are only for entertainment. YouTube, sometimes it helps. Many sites become for great because of the competition between them and the other sites.

Being a responsible Netizen, I will use it wisely. I know that many sites are much polluted nowadays so I, as a student, I will not open the sites that are not for my age. I will also encourage my classmates and friends not to open those sites. If I have projects or assignments, I will be more responsible. I will not use my Facebook on the same time so that I can focus myself on my studies.

Sometimes, I experience many bad things using the internet. But I just disregard those things so that I can call myself a good netizen. Well, I can’t see myself being proud. I have lots of knowledge about computers and about the internet. I easily discover complicated things like using HTML codes and making my page a very great one. I also make my group win on the competition in our school. Making power points are very easy for me. Internet also helps me in finishing that. I told to my group mates to look pictures on the internet. They use the internet very carefully because I told to them that they might see many pictures that are disgusting because our theme is “Fashion for summer”. Many men and women there will have sexy clothes. But in the end of our project, we succeed using the internet to win the struggle
           
          To continue myself to be a good netizen, I will not stop thinking about to call for our Almighty God to guide me in my daily life. To keep me away from dreadful stuff and to make myself happy always without using any bad things. I will also ask for help in my studies and I will pray for the people who are making the world of internet shocking.


No comments:

Post a Comment